Meander and Muse
Thankyou for logging in. If you're here to cause trouble then get off my lawn.

A plea for you.

Go down

A plea for you.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:58 am

As I was saying, now that it's out in the open I'd appreciate if this was shut down before it gets sour. I can see this going bad and I don't want it to happen.

Back to top Go down

Re: A plea for you.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:00 am

Just because youre a mod on onm it doesnt mean you get to control this place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:02 am

I'm not trying to control you, I'm trying to prevent future conflict. It's clear that the link in Off-Topic is drawing in new members and most of them will troll you. This will get out of hand quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  HN on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 am

I actually have no idea how to 'shut down' these forums and make them completely impossible to post in. I didn't make this place, and even though I'm an admin, I've got no idea how I'd do that. o.O

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 am

Well then, do you know who did?

Back to top Go down

Post  HN on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:04 am

Emperix wrote:Well then, do you know who did?
Yeah, they're not online though.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:05 am

Matchi did I thjink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 am

If it's okay with you give me an admin spot and I'll work to make sure the trolls stay out, at least.

If not I'd like to speak to Matchi when she's on.

Back to top Go down

Post  HN on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 am

Emperix wrote:If it's okay with you give me an admin spot and I'll work to make sure the trolls stay out, at least.

Well, for some reason when I try to make you a mod I require your password. o.O

So I guess you're gonna have to wait until Chompie comes online. ;/

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 am

HN wrote:
Emperix wrote:If it's okay with you give me an admin spot and I'll work to make sure the trolls stay out, at least.

Well, for some reason when I try to make you a mod I require your password. o.O

So I guess you're gonna have to wait until Chompie comes online. ;/

Haha

I assume Chompie is Matchi right?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 am

I found this place by accident and posted a link to it on chatango without actually thinking about it. Sorry. But I've got something else to say.

About the start of 2009, there was a "GNC Club". It was started by theringlord and I thought it had had a forum, so when something with a similar name was mentioned, I went looking for the forum and found this place. I was surprised by this, so I posted the link, as you do. (There wasn't actually a GNC Club forum; I was thinking of CakeCentral which wasn't anything to do with it, but, whatever.) The idea behind the first GNC Club was basically to give GNC regulars a place to chat, but the only thing it really produced was the GNC Club chatango, which was eventually expanded into "the chatango", which certain people dislike.

To put it in less words, Matchi, you've gone and made a copy of the thing you're so fond of bitching about. You can think about that before you next start throwing around terms like "elitist".

And "Emperix" isn't Emperix; he's Swixer. I'd ban him if I were you, but I don't care either way. There'll probably be others, so it'd be best to just give up on this place now. One more thing; if you're making a secret forum, don't use a bloody obvious name.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 am

Iln wrote:I found this place by accident and posted a link to it on chatango without actually thinking about it. Sorry. But I've got something else to say.

About the start of 2009, there was a "GNC Club". It was started by theringlord and I thought it had had a forum, so when something with a similar name was mentioned, I went looking for the forum and found this place. I was surprised by this, so I posted the link, as you do. (There wasn't actually a GNC Club forum; I was thinking of CakeCentral which wasn't anything to do with it, but, whatever.) The idea behind the first GNC Club was basically to give GNC regulars a place to chat, but the only thing it really produced was the GNC Club chatango, which was eventually expanded into "the chatango", which certain people dislike.

To put it in less words, Matchi, you've gone and made a copy of the thing you're so fond of bitching about. You can think about that before you next start throwing around terms like "elitist".

And "Emperix" isn't Emperix; he's Swixer. I'd ban him if I were you, but I don't care either way. There'll probably be others, so it'd be best to just give up on this place now. One more thing; if you're making a secret forum, don't use a bloody obvious name.

What? Where are you getting that idea from?

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 am

I hate myself for mentioning the damn thing. I just want to apologise to the usual members for being such an airhead, and to everyone else: please don't fuck around, it's not big or clever.
Splinter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:32 am

Oh yeah, @Emperix:
We can't tell for sure if you're actually you or a troll, so yeah.
Splinter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 am

Splinter wrote:Oh yeah, @Emperix:
We can't tell for sure if you're actually you or a troll, so yeah.

That's fine then. Ban me if you'd like, doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  HN on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:36 am

Iln wrote:I found this place by accident and posted a link to it on chatango without actually thinking about it. Sorry. But I've got something else to say.

I actually found that thread a few weeks back, kind of a shame it's dead now.

'Appreciate the apology, too.

And for the record, I think Emperix is Emperix (lol), but if he was to do something drastically different we could always ban him then anyway, so it's fine.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 am

HN wrote:

I actually found that thread a few weeks back, kind of a shame it's dead now.

'Appreciate the apology, too.

And for the record, I think Emperix is Emperix (lol), but if he was to do something drastically different we could always ban him then anyway, so it's fine.

I'm grateful for your trust.

Back to top Go down

Post  HN on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:43 am

Yeah, that sounds more like something Swix might say.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:51 am

HN wrote:Yeah, that sounds more like something Swix might say.

What? A thank you?

If you think I'm Swixer, ban me, I'm only here for the time being anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  575Revolve, now Kaeetayel on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:24 am

Check Emperix's IP, if is the same as Swickle's then we can ban him.
575Revolve, now Kaeetayel

Location : My TOP SECRET MOON BASE, on the dark side of the moon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down