Meander and Muse
Thankyou for logging in. If you're here to cause trouble then get off my lawn.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Meander and Muse
Thankyou for logging in. If you're here to cause trouble then get off my lawn.
Meander and Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Playstation Thread.

+3
gamester
Matchi
Akiba
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Official Playstation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Playstation Thread.

Post  Mastersword267 Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:55 am

Well, christmas last year I got R&C:TOD but it never worked bcoz it said corrupted data even though I never saved anything, so on sunday I deleted the game data utility and now it works perfectly, quite a way into the story and absolutely loving it.

Mastersword267

Back to top Go down

The Official Playstation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Playstation Thread.

Post  Matchi Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Akiba wrote:I want GT5, but I've had no dispatch email ;_; If I have to wait for ages like I did last time from Play, I'll cry ;_;
I want GT5 ;^ ;
Matchi
Matchi
Admin

https://meanderandmuse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiba Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Buy a PS3. Then we can play together nDn

Akiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:22 pm

I'm trying...
Matchi
Matchi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masamune Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:04 pm

I don't give a shit about GT5.

Eat that.
Masamune
Masamune

Back to top Go down

Post  575Revolve, now Kaeetayel Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:29 pm

I haven't even played a PS3, but I do want to sample LittleBigPlanet.

And Masa, wash your mouth out with soap.
575Revolve, now Kaeetayel
575Revolve, now Kaeetayel

Location : My TOP SECRET MOON BASE, on the dark side of the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masamune Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Hell no, soap tastes terrible. ... Well, most soap.

LittleBigPlanet is fantastic, easily one of, if not my overall, favourite PS3 game/s.
Masamune
Masamune

Back to top Go down

Post  gamester Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:26 am

Masamune wrote:I don't give a shit about GT5.

Eat that.

This.

I've never taken a liking to racing games tbh.

Didn't get the opertunity to get to TESCO and get vanquish. I'll have to wait till tommorow. I'm just hoping that the offer is still going when you buy vanquish, you get alpha protocal for free...
gamester
gamester

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Had a go with Move earlier. I really like it.
Matchi
Matchi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HN Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Little Big Planet is the only game I can say I would definately buy if I had a PS3. The others I'd have to look into more, and LBP's the only one which really interested me much. I suppose ModNation Racers as well, and probs some kind of shooter just to play online with people.
HN
HN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gamester Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:00 am

Uncharted 2 is too much fun.
gamester
gamester

Back to top Go down

Post  Masamune Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:55 am

I really need to get Uncharted.
Masamune
Masamune

Back to top Go down

Post  gamester Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:50 pm

You should it's a really awesome game. Well the second one is for I've only played that one but I'm sure the first one is just as good.

I must try and get Final Fantasy 13 as soon as I can. I can't go without my Final fantasy!
gamester
gamester

Back to top Go down

Post  HN Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Man, I remember the days of my PS2. The times of not really being much of a gamer, and actually finding Enter The Matrix a pretty fun game. :]
HN
HN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masamune Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Enter the Matrix isn't really as bad as people say, I thought. The most fun I got out of it was abusing a glitch until it crashed the game though.
Masamune
Masamune

Back to top Go down

Post  HN Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Masamune wrote:Enter the Matrix isn't really as bad as people say, I thought. The most fun I got out of it was abusing a glitch until it crashed the game though.
I loved using the cheats of making your Matrix Powahz (whatever it's called) infinite and making yourself invincible, and then just going round owning people. I completed it properly the first run-through though.

I can still remember levels to this day, and that one hard part with the helicopter.
HN
HN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gamester Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:40 am

Got an error code on my ps3. 80130182

I hate my router and modem there always causing problems and it drives me insane. This happens with the wii as well sometimes it just randomly stops letting me use the internet until I'm lucky. Though I've went to change the internet settings, well try it again from scratch.

Yeah usual 100% signal strength. WPA/WEP key. Ok i've put the only one we've got code wise in. Doesn't let me connect and says The key echange info has timed out or something like that and another line underneath is saying something else but I forgot and cba now for I'm sick and tired of my internet problems Mad
gamester
gamester

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2