Meander and Muse
Thankyou for logging in. If you're here to cause trouble then get off my lawn.

Fools...hehe.

Go down

Fools...hehe.

Post  tailsthehedgehog on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:25 am

You expected me, but I bet you didn't think i'd get past you, did you?
avatar
tailsthehedgehog

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  Flyin' Filiko on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:29 am

Say wha? Hai Tails.
avatar
Flyin' Filiko

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 23
Location : Grahams Bedroom ;O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  tailsthehedgehog on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 am

Flyin' Filiko wrote:Say wha? Hai Tails.

Yeah, you would think I'm him, wouldn't you?
avatar
tailsthehedgehog

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  Flyin' Filiko on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 am

I think you're your own self in which I'm thinking you are.
avatar
Flyin' Filiko

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 23
Location : Grahams Bedroom ;O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  tailsthehedgehog on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:44 am

Flyin' Filiko wrote:I think you're your own self in which I'm thinking you are.

Let's make a game out of it. Why not try and guess who I am?
avatar
tailsthehedgehog

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  Flyin' Filiko on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 am

Nah, I'm on a cloud of euphoria atm. I don't want to waste it on petty things like that.
avatar
Flyin' Filiko

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 23
Location : Grahams Bedroom ;O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  tailsthehedgehog on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 am

Flyin' Filiko wrote:Nah, I'm on a cloud of euphoria atm. I don't want to waste it on petty things like that.

Pfft. Have it your way. This website wont last.
avatar
tailsthehedgehog

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  Flyin' Filiko on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 am

I never said it would. Bye hun! ;3
avatar
Flyin' Filiko

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 23
Location : Grahams Bedroom ;O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  tailsthehedgehog on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:51 am

Flyin' Filiko wrote:I never said it would. Bye hun! ;3

Stupid ugly furry. Get a life.
avatar
tailsthehedgehog

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  Matchi on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:56 am

Oh for fucking hell's sake.

Your argument is invalid though, MB has the legendary 'mau5 head as his avi.

_________________
It's a signature! Run for your lives!
Twitter
avatar
Matchi
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Your dreams. <3

View user profile http://meanderandmuse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  tailsthehedgehog on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 am

Matchi wrote:Oh for fucking hell's sake.

Your argument is invalid though, MB has the legendary 'mau5 head as his avi.

My argument is invalid. I'm inpersonating somebody because I have nothing better to do and am stuck up my own arse.
avatar
tailsthehedgehog

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  HN on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Locky poos.

_________________
Unova, incoming.
avatar
HN
Admin

Posts : 275
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 25
Location : Birmingham, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fools...hehe.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum